
That is my reaction to Trinity's milestone this weekend, YIKES!! She is now rocking on all fours and has even attempted to move. She had been doing push-ups for a week or so. On Saturday she put her knees down, and now keeps putting her knees down and rocks back and fourth. She is staying up longer and longer. She tried to move, sliding one knee forward, then lifted one hand, and lost her balance. It was too cute!! Then I was politely informed my mom crawled at 6 months and walked at 9 months, I wanted to scream!! First, we are not ready for this, just not ready. Second, she is our baby and
it makes me want to cry seeing her grow up way to fast. I have been told it is a matter of days or weeks after they start rocking on all fours before they crawl, we'll see!This picture is a couple weeks later, she is starting to move around more, and likes going through the tunnel, but gets mad when stuck in the middle!!
No comments:
Post a Comment