Tuesday, January 24, 2006

What a busy weekend!

We took Trinity for her second road trip this weekend to Seattle. Jason and his dad scored tickets to the Seahawks NFC Championship game, GO SEAHAWKS!!! First, I can't beleive they are going to the Super Bowl!!

Okay, on to the rest of the weekend. On Saturday we got to see Jim and Thomasina, and Rebecca. Caitlyn was not feeling well so I didn't get to see her and Eric all weekend, which I was bumbed about, but understood. I really want Trinity and Caitlyn to grow up knowing each other, and it is hard being far away. On Sunday Trinity and I went to church with my mom and everyone loved seeing her! When we were there in September she was asleep for her shower and church, and for church. All the women at church loved getting to see her awake, and Trinity had tons of big smiles for them!! She was very good through church and played with the prayer card out of the pew. I could just buy a bunch of paper instead of spending money on toys!!!

Then we went to lunch with my grandma Joan, her husband Gene, my aunt Denise, uncle Gordon and cousin Waverly. It was a lot of fun, and Trinity was a trooper! She is great going to strangers, and was so worn out, she fell asleep on my lap before I could get her in her car seat!! Then it was off to see my dad at the fire station! Last time we went she just cried. This time we got a great picture of Trinity and her grandpa in front of a fire truck!! That evening we took her down to my parents' favorite restaurant, everyone there was dying to see her. She sure slept good Sunday night and the drive home Monday!

Jason and his dad had a blast! It was his dad's birthday, and one of the best he has had, I am sure!

No comments: