Wednesday, May 17, 2006

10 Months Old



Today Trinity is 10 months old and a ball of fire!!

She likes to scream when she wants something, especially when she is hungry and wants food. I have started waiting to put her in the high chair until some of her food is ready, so she doesn't just sit there and scream. Now with the warm weather we have windows open, and I am sure all the neighbors hear her and probably wonder about us!! We are also working on some sign language and they are working on it at daycare too, and gave me another idea this morning on what they do when she screams for food.

When I dropped her off this morning they laughed about how she "tells them off", and how she is the smallest of the older kids, but definitely the loudest! Oh, how I love what my child is known for around daycare! I look back to when we were in the hospital, and I could hear babies crying down the hall, and I felt so blessed that my child was being quite and content. Hmmm..., I guess she was saving it up for later in life!!!

No comments: