Thursday, May 04, 2006

Update

I am sorry I haven't updated this in awhile, work and family life has been crazy.

I think Trinity is starting to wave!!! It is cute, it is a whole arm wave, and she just kind of flaps it, but definitely does it when encouraged to "wave goodbye to mommy" or "wave hi". It is too cute!!

Also, lots of dada going on! Not always directed towards Jason, but still dada! Jason got a kick out of it the other day, she has a lamb in her crib that pulls down and plays music as it creeps back up. She was playing with that the other morning saying, "dadadada" over and over again!!! She did say "mom" last night when I was giving her dinner! She is also in love with her "o" sound lately. But sounds a little more like "ou", very cute!

Trinity is basically only breastfeeding in the morning now, I cut out night time last night, and gave her some frozen breastmilk I had. She is doing good with the formula, and even I am starting to get more comfortable with the idea, and accepting it.

Yesterday we took Trinity for an ultrasound and appointment with the Pediatric Urologist. The little squirt only weighed 17.5 lbs, with clothes on! The Dr. really wants her closer to 20lbs, she feels it will make the surgery easier. The computers were down at the hospital, so we have to wait for the dr. to see the pictures from the ultrasound. Then she might do a renal scan, to check how the kidney is functioning. I am not looking forward to that, they will have to put in an IV, and a catheter, she said they have to sometimes strap them down for that. I told Jason he will have to be there with me, I don't know that I can handle that on my own. Dr said she will probably be able to drink, so we will make sure we have a bottle and pacifier with us to help soothe her, and her favorite blankie if we can.

No comments: