Summer is here! And Trinity is loving it!! (Yes, this is our backyard, we now have grass! I will post updated pics soon of our yard!). Yesterday we tried out the new kiddie pool we got for Trinity. She didn't last very long, the water was kind of cold. But, she liked it. Today, we took her to Grandpa Dave's house, he has a big pool! She took awhile to get used to it, then eventually would let Jason and I walk around in the water with her. She was having fun! She looked too cute in her little swimsuit, and had Jason's Senor Froggy's hat on, too cute!!
This blog is a story about the family of Jason, Marsha, and Trinity Moore. It is mainly about Trinity, our daughter. We hope our family and friends will be able to follow along as our family changes and I hope to have this for Trinity to some day read.
Sunday, June 25, 2006
Summer Time!!
Summer is here! And Trinity is loving it!! (Yes, this is our backyard, we now have grass! I will post updated pics soon of our yard!). Yesterday we tried out the new kiddie pool we got for Trinity. She didn't last very long, the water was kind of cold. But, she liked it. Today, we took her to Grandpa Dave's house, he has a big pool! She took awhile to get used to it, then eventually would let Jason and I walk around in the water with her. She was having fun! She looked too cute in her little swimsuit, and had Jason's Senor Froggy's hat on, too cute!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment