Sunday, June 04, 2006

Chicken Pox!

Ahh, you might be thinking this is a random title, but it is no joke. It appears Trinity has the chicken pox. And it happended while we were in Seattle for the Rett Syndrom Strollerathon. Jason returned home so he could work, and I had to stay in Seattle for work. I am staying in a hotel, and Trinity is having her first ever sleepover with Grandma and Grandpa Cooper. I miss her tons! My mom is going to drive us home on Tuesday and stay through the week so Jason and I can both work, since she can't go to daycare.

Her spots are everywhere, her face, arms, bottom, ears, literally everywhere!!! They aren't blistering yet, and she isn't itching yet, but we'll see how the next few days go. I will be calling daycare tomorrow morning to let them know, and hopefully find out other kids have them too, I have no clue where she was exposed.

No comments: