Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Little imaginations!

Trinity going to a
"party"


Wow, kids have the most amazing imagination! Everything Trinity does right now is so cute and makes me laugh. I wanted to share some of them with you:

* She likes to go to a party. She gets a bag, puts on my shoes and walks down the hall.
T: I am going to a party.
Me: Have fun.
She gets to the front door and tries to open it.
J: It is locked.
T: I need keys (while walking back down the hall rattling her hand in the air)

* When coming back downstairs from a nap or something and if we have company.
T: Hi Guys! Hey Guys! (Usually before she can even see anyone)
She does the same thing as she enters her room at daycare, as if she is making a grand entrance!

*I am fixing dinner one night and she is playing in her fort (a blanket on the ground between our couch and ottoman). This is what I hear:
T: Follow me guys, follow me princess

*She has a new doll house that has a little dining room table and chairs and toys for the baby. This is what I hear while again cooking dinner:
T: No toys at the table (as she throws one of the baby's toys)

*She is sitting on the couch to watch her nightly 20 min of a Disney movie (we have found this calms her down before bed). Jason gave her Phog the Hippo
T: To the hippo Want to watch a movie? Okay, you sit here. And she sits the hippo down next to her.

Everything about this age is amazing! I love it all and can't wait for tomorrow to learn something else new about my daughter and her little imagination!

1 comment:

Happily Even After said...

This was such a sweet series of vignettes. Cracked me up!