This blog is a story about the family of Jason, Marsha, and Trinity Moore. It is mainly about Trinity, our daughter. We hope our family and friends will be able to follow along as our family changes and I hope to have this for Trinity to some day read.
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Trick or Treat
We took Trinity trick or treating last night! It was her first time trick or treating and we had a blast! Last year I had to work (last minute volunteer work for a certain US Senate campaign) so we did not trick or treat. I am glad she was a bit older for her first time out!
Trinity proudly walked up to the house (unless there was a dog), held mommy's hand, mommy knocked, the door opened and she blurted out those words "trick or treat". I only had to remind her at the house with the dog! She then got her candy, said thank you and it was off to the next house. One lady offered her more and I kept declining, as Trinity kept saying "more?" It was too cute!
Then we went to see grandma and grandpa Cooper and Trick or Treat at their house. After lots of bouncing around and flying, it was off to bed!
Oh, and Trinity was a Lily Fairy (official name on costume), but if you asked her she was Tinkerbell!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment