Wow! The last couple months have gone by so fast. Work has been really busy and weekends are all about running around lately. I tried to catch up on my blog. Work has been very busy for me with a lot of evening meetings. Jason is doing a lot of Mr. Mom! He is great, I am so lucky. He picks Trinity up at school at 3:20 (and drops her off), takes her home and just hangs with her, while also fitting in laundry, dishes, and whatever else is needed. Well, all that is going to change though. Jason has decided to sell his AllState agency and is applying to some police departments. He has tested twice now and is testing great! He had his first oral board recently and we are waiting to hear the results of that testing process. I will let you know more when we know final results!
Trinity is keeping us on our toes right now. She is very independent and all about doing things herself. 3.5 is a tough age! We are taking it one day at a time and enjoy every minute of it! She is learning so much at school and I am excited every evening to hear what she did! My many night meeitngs have been tough on her and she sure knows how to pull at my heart strings. I have hard a few times "I want you here all night" or "you always have a meeting". She has her first concert at school next week! Her school is on a regular school year, so she also has two weeks off for the holidays! We are planning to spend one week of it in Spokane and the other she will get to hang at home with daddy!
With my parents home being renovated Jason and I hosted Thanksgiving dinner this year. We had 10 people! It was great! I fixed the turkey, stuffing, cranberry/apple compote, mashed potatoes, and everyone else brought the rest. We had a great time!
We love and miss you all (whoever you might be!) and wish you all Happy Holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment