Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Deer!




One of the joys of going to Grandpa's house is feeding the deer!! He puts out deer food in the driveway and he has had anywhere from 5-10 deer out there, bucks and doe and young ones! I remember when Jason and I were waiting for our house to close back in 2005 I loved watching the deer!! Well, Trinity loves it too! She now gets to partake in feeding the deer with Grandpa! The weeks leading up to our trip to Spokane Trinity talked a lot about the deer! She couldn't wait! She also wanted to see the turkeys and horse, however the snow scared off the wild turkeys and the snow was too deep for her to walk out to where the horse is. The video above is of Trinity going with grandpa to feed the deer on Christmas day. I am taking it with my camera through the window, so ignore the blinking light, it is the camera reflecting on the window. The pictures below are from Christmas Eve, after Grandpa went to feed the deer. Trinity and I are watching from inside. I must admit this is one of my favorite parts of visiting my father in law!!


No comments: