This blog is a story about the family of Jason, Marsha, and Trinity Moore. It is mainly about Trinity, our daughter. We hope our family and friends will be able to follow along as our family changes and I hope to have this for Trinity to some day read.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Feeding the Horse!!
The property behind Dave has a horse he feeds and whenever we visit Trinity gets to go help feed him some carrots. We headed out there one afternoon between swims to feed the horse some carrots. I offered to carry Trinity through the tall grass, but she was determined to do it on her own!! I had to fall back a bit to get a picture, it was too cute!!!

Here are a couple of pictures of Trinity and I each feeding the horse. If you have never fed a horse, it is seriously the weirdest feeling, you feel like it is going to eat your entire hand! This was the first time Trinity actually tried it! I am not a fan of having a horse slobber all over my hand, but I did not act grossed out in front of Trinity!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment