Friday, August 21, 2009

Worries of a 4 year old!

You may have read my title and be asking yourself what worries could a 4 year old possibly have. Well, my special little 4 year old has been worried about who she will marry. Yes, at 4, she is worried about finding a man to love her and marry her.

The most recent conversation started with her telling me she wanted to marry daddy. She has said this a few times, and it usually follows some sort of question about our wedding. I then tell her that daddy is already married. And she promptly shares her worry. I told her she has a long time to find that person to love and marry. Next, I am informed that 4 year olds can get married. Oh, hold on here, I am so not ready for conversations about getting married!! So, I told her maybe in about 15 years or so she could get married.

I love how her little mind works right now!!

No comments: