This blog is a story about the family of Jason, Marsha, and Trinity Moore. It is mainly about Trinity, our daughter. We hope our family and friends will be able to follow along as our family changes and I hope to have this for Trinity to some day read.
Friday, October 30, 2009
Halloween Eve
Wow, this is really one of those days where being a working mom really pulls on the heart strings. Last year I went to their morning parade. This year they have a different schedule for Fridays and with Jason home in the morning he gets the fun stuff. I helped Trinity with the whiskers, nose, and ears. She originally did not want anything on her nose. Until this morning I did not know if I had any makeup (since I wear none) to help her with whiskers. Luckily I found some old mascara! I got to the last whisker, and did a quick dot on her nose! PERFECT!! Jason helped her get ready.
I guess they had a great party at school! Jason said one of her classmates was Mickey Mouse so I guess a lot of great pictures, and the entire school thought it was too cute!
I returned from work today with all kinds of fun artwork decorating our house! A painted pumpkin, bat hanging in the kitchen, and some treats! Oh, and a child on a sugar high, though Jason says they did not have much sugar. YEAH RIGHT!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment