Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkins at Knapp's Farm


Back in 2001 Jason and I had our first Halloween in Spokane.  One day we headed up to Green Bluff to find a pumpkin.  Going to a pumpkin farm was something I never really did as a kid and I couldn't wait.  We came upon this little place called Knapp's.  They had a pumpkin cannon and it was small and not overcrowded.  We had a blast. 

Every year we lived in Spokane we went back.  Since moving we have not made it back.  This year I happened to have the conference in Spokane, so we decided to head up there on Saturday.  The weather was supposed to be crummy Sunday and we did not want to miss out.  We had a great time.  The funny looking pumpkin Trinity thought looked like a face!  We walked away with three pumpkins and happy! I love creating these kinds of memories as a family. 

No comments: