Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ahhh, From the Mouthes of Babes!!

I just had to share this funny story.  Over this past weekend Trinity and I went to downtown Edmonds to get hot drinks and walk to the beach.  It was a cold Edmonds Kind of Day!  We went to a coffee shop to not be named and waited in line.  Trinity saw what looked like a small fruit fly in the pastry case.  We get to the counter, pay and suddenly I hear this voice from my side, very politely saying "Excuse me, but I think there is a fly in with the pastries".  I belive the gal behind the counter was mortified and pretended to not hear.  So, I, oh so politely, had to repeat what my four year old was trying to tell her.  We came to the conclusion maybe it was outside of the glass. 

No comments: