This blog is a story about the family of Jason, Marsha, and Trinity Moore. It is mainly about Trinity, our daughter. We hope our family and friends will be able to follow along as our family changes and I hope to have this for Trinity to some day read.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Thanksgiving Cactus
In 2001 Jason and I celebrated our first Thanksgiving in Spokane. We invited Jason's Grandma and Grandpa over for Thanksgiving dinner. Jason's Grandma brought us a beautiful Thanksgiving Cactus. Every year when it blooms it makes me think of her. She is still living, but we haven't seen her in quite sometime. I enjoyed the time we lived in Spokane, it gave me an opportunity to get to know her. I love seeing these flowers bloom each year. So, here is is, 8 years later, still hearty and strong!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment