This blog is a story about the family of Jason, Marsha, and Trinity Moore. It is mainly about Trinity, our daughter. We hope our family and friends will be able to follow along as our family changes and I hope to have this for Trinity to some day read.
Friday, November 20, 2009
A Magician?
Lately Trinity has been in an odd stage where she keeps oinking. Not like making the sound, but just saying "oink" to everything. Not sure if she is doing it at school, but at home she is. Jason hopes it is a short lived stage. The other night I said to her "why are you oinking, we aren't pigs". And her response caught me off guard, while at the same time showed me the awesome problem solving techniques she is learning. She oh so innocently said "we can have a magician come and turn us into pigs". I was kinda caught off guard!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment