Last weekend we decided to go to the American Girl Store. This was not a new experience to us, since we had one in Lynnwood! BUT, Trinity really wanted to spend some of her own money on her doll. She got a spa treatment and got her hair done. The doll, not Trinity! The store is at the Stanford Shopping Center in Palo Alto, so we saw some other landmarks too!
This is as your drive towards Stanford University. I was IN LOVE with the street! I loved the palm trees and the building at the end! Stanford has a beautiful campus!
I should have taken this picture on the way, instead of on the way back. We passed the Facebook HQ in Menlo Park! We also passed the Sunset Magazine HQ! They have an event at the Sunset HQ at the end of May that I am tempted to venture back that way for. We will see, it is a good 45 - 50 minute drive from us.
No comments:
Post a Comment