The last couple of months have been a little insane, from interviews to finding houses, to moving! So, we decided to check out the Boardwalk at Santa Cruz. We had a blast!!
We started with a sweatshirts on. There was a bit of an overcast at the beach. We got two Boardwalk wristbands at Costco. What a great deal!
Trinity and I rode the gondola, it was fun! They have these fun plastic people around!
The beach was beautiful and warmed up quickly!
It seemed all of the rides spinned you around one way or the other! Trinity loved the swings and we let her ride it by herself a few times. Jason and I decided we were too old for all this!
We also played a fun game of pirate miniature golf! There were a couple of holes where you had to do something crazy, like turn your club over or play behind your back!
After a long day of sun and fun we headed out to the warf for dinner. Throughout the day we could hear the sea lions and were able go get up close to see them after dinner!
Then we hit the beach and saw this cool sand sculpture someone made!
About 8PM we headed home. We had a great time and I can't wait to check out our next beach! I love that the ocean is just over an hour from our house!
No comments:
Post a Comment