Saturday, May 03, 2014

Our Drive to California




We left Seattle on Thursday April 17 and spent a few days with good friends in Portland.

On Easter Sunday we left Portland, hitting the freeway about 9:30 a.m.  My dad left Edmonds, WA about 5:30 a.m. that morning with our U-Haul and towing my car. He hit Portland just about when we got on the freeway. 

This was a new drive to us, so the scenery kept our interest! Mt Shasta was beautiful! You get pretty close to it when driving on I-5. 

We decided to drive the entire thing in one day. We got to our hotel in Concord, CA about 8:00 p.m.  Jason and I had flown down for one of my interviews together and wanted to take Trinity to a restaurant we had found. We walked over and had light appetizers, our Burger King dinner did not settle very well and Jason and I were both hungry!


No comments: