HOOVER DAM
Today we drove to Hoover Dam! Jason's dad was with us on the trip, he rented a car. It was awesome! What an amazing structure!! Half of it is in Nevada, and half is in Arizona. You even change time zones when you drive across the dam. The traffic getting there was very backed up, it is one lane each way across the dam, and this is the main way for people to return to Pheonix, etc. from Nevada. We got lucky we left Vegas at a decent time, and got there at a decent time. When we left, the traffic back up was even worse. I was surprised you are allowed to drive across the dam, since you can no longer cross Grand Coulee. But, it is the only higway. They are working on a new highway. We decided not to do the tour.
Tonight was the night I had been waiting for!! Jason's dad treated us all to Celine Dion!! It was awesome, awesome, awesome. I cannot say awesome enough times!! Amazing! She puts on a great show! (This was the night before she got sick with the respratory illness) We had great seats, and she looked great. I went shopping before we left, so I would have a sexy, adult outfit for this night. I must admit, I looked good! It was very nice to get dressed up and be a sexy adult for a night, and not just someone's mom in a sweatsuit!
No comments:
Post a Comment