Monday, November 27, 2006

Our last day in Vegas




I woke up today feeling very tired! Today was our last day in Las Vegas, and we just relaxed! My cousin Shannon drove from LA today to hang out (she stayed the rest of the week). I haven't seen her in almost 3 years, so it was great to catch up! We did the Gondola ride at the Venetian. We ended up with a great guide. He made Jason and I kiss under every bridge!
After the gondola ride we rushed to the ESPN Zone at New York New York to watch the Seattle Seahawks on Monday Night Football. They had great food! Then we said goodbye to Shannon and decided to try and catch the Belagio fountains lit up. I was actually quite disappointed. We had seen them during the day to a long song. The night time one was a shorter song, so a shorter show. Oh well! We got back to the room in time for Jason to still catch the end of the football game.

No comments: