
Jason and I left this morning for Las Vegas. Trinity stayed with my mom and dad. It was a much needed vacation! This is the first time we have left Trinity for any significant length of time. I hope she has a good time, and we can't wait to see her again.
We left Seattle at 6 am this morning (so left my mom and dad's at 3:30am), this made for a very, VERY long day. The main reason for our trip was the Las Vegas Invitational, a college basketball tournament. We (yes, I have become one too!) are Kansas Jayhawks fanatics!!! (it is seriously an addiction). Kansas was playing in the tournament. The first game was today! They beat Ball State. They honestly did not look very good, heres to hoping they look better tomorrow.
After the game we met Dave (Jason's dad) and Deb at the Riviera's comedy club. We heard it was the best in town. It most definitely was!! We had a great time! The Emcee that opened was so funny, so I knew we were in for a treat. The headliner I guess is a regular on Comedy Central. He was hilarious!! We had great seats!! I felt bad for a couple of the older people in front that he kept picking on!

After the comedy central we went back to our hotel, Fitzgerald's. The hotel was in downtown so we got to catch the Fremont Experience show. Fremont St is covered by an arch that lasts 3-4 blocks. It shows a light show with music every night. It was okay, but nothing to write home about. After starting the day at 3 am, we were in bed about 2am! (what a day!)
No comments:
Post a Comment