WOW! What a trip (I mean the drive from Seattle to Spokane, not the Vegas part!). Since Trinity was with my mom and dad we flew in and out of Seattle. We happened to be gone during the snow storms of late November in Seattle and most of the state. We were a little worried about the pass. So, we bumped our flight up to 7am out of Vegas. Got to Seattle, gave Trinity lunch, then got in the car. We drove straight home, arriving about 6pm. Trinity was not the best of travel companions. It made for a long trip.
Trinity was very excited to see us! I was a little worried how she would react after being away from us so long. We talked to her every night on the phone. She would actually say hi, and recognize who she was talking to. My mom took some pictures of her watching the Kansas-Florida game in her Kansas outfit, so I will update this when I get those from her!
No comments:
Post a Comment