This is what has kept me busy over the last few months. My job has gotten very busy. Well, it is all over now!! Maria Cantwell was re-elected on November 7th to her second term. I hope to get more blogging done now.On other fronts. Trinity has more new words, they include: me, hi, no, go, and waffle. I am sure there are more I am missing! She loves to play basketball (I will try to get the video here soon). She is full of energy. Almost nightly after dinner she runs around and laughs and closes doors on us, and giggles. It is awesome. I am pooped though!!! She definitely keeps us on our toes!!
I am looking for new jobs. I hope to get out there and use my Master's I got a few years ago. I feel like I have grown as much as I can here. I am looking in Spokane and elsewhere, we will just see where it takes us. I know there is a plan for our future, we just don't know it yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment