Thursday, December 10, 2009

Anne Amie Vineyards

A few years ago I visited Chateau Benoit Winery and fell in love with their Mueller.  It was a pretty view and I wanted to take Jason back.  So, I searched online to find the directions, I knew you turned off of Hwy 99 between Lafyette and McMinnville.  I had trouble finding it, and learned it had new owners and a new name.  It was now Anne Amie.  We still went and the view was just as great!

The Mueller was different, and had more of a crisp Apple taste to it.  I still loved it!  They also had an Amrita I enjoyed.  They had a great Pinot Noir that we purchased.  Apparently at this stop I got a bit talkative and Jason had to whisper that to me oh so nicely!! 

This was our last stop on our wine tour and we headed into McMinnville!

No comments: