We turned off of Hwy 99 just after the weigh station by the Hwy 18 turnoff outside of Dundee. Wow!! What a beautiful area! As we drove up the hill it just got more and more beautfiul! I had come across a walking tour of the Dundee Hills wineries you can do in the summer, and I am sure it is awesome!! To hike among these hills to different wineries would be so much fun! The different vineyards also have signs to tell you which winery the vineyards belong to.
We pulled up at the Treehouse and it was awesome! And, this was a beautiful day too!! We had a great tasting experience! They had a great Pinot Gris and three Pinot Noir's to taste. We did purchase the Pinot Gris and the Marylhurst Pinot Noir. The gentleman doing the tasting was a Linfield student!! He was doing an internship through Panther Creek Cellars in McMinnville. They make some of the Vista Hills wines. I really enjoyed talking with him! I did take a couple of pictures of the views of the vineyards from the Treehouse.
This is somewhere I would return, and I look forward to a future opportunity to visit more of the wineries in the Dundee Hills!

No comments:
Post a Comment