This blog is a story about the family of Jason, Marsha, and Trinity Moore. It is mainly about Trinity, our daughter. We hope our family and friends will be able to follow along as our family changes and I hope to have this for Trinity to some day read.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Cold Winter walk to the park!
Trinity and I went on a cold, winter walk to the park!! We have about 4 different parks or schools within a mile of our house. The furthest one is almost exactly a mile. I have been nursing a bad back, and it has recently started improving and I decided to brave a walk with Trinity, without the stroller! She did great! We had a fun walk there, played, looked at the frozen pond, and walked home! Jason was getting a bit worried, as about half way home we saw him walking toward us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment