Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fall day at the Park and Beach




I think I pulled her hat up right after this picture, so she could see!





Last weekend was the flu shot clinic at Trinity and her cousin Caitlyn's pediatric clinic. After the shots my sister and I took the girls down to the Mukilteo park and beach. We had a picnic lunch, then played on the playground and beach. Trinity loves to swing, and has learned to pump her legs to keep herself going. We spent a lot of time saying "in and out, in and out ..." while at the park a couple weeks ago. She is picking it up and does it herself!
On the beach Trinity had a blast throwing rocks in the water (the Puget Sound). Another little girl was there doing the same, it was very cute.
Mukilteo has done a lot to fix up this park and it has some great toys! Trinity had a blast! So did Caitlyn, but unfourtunately Mukilteo has not put in an adaptive swing yet, so Caitlyn did not get to swing. Her and her mommy went to a different park later to swing!

No comments: