

Wednesday was Trinity's first field trip. I wanted so badly to be able to drive, but was just bad timing at work. And you have to go through a lot to be able to drive, but I think Jason and I will do it for the future. The main reason is I don't think Trinity would have as much fun with me or Jason there. She is one to cling to mommy or daddy and I think she is more open and social without us. The class went to The Farm in Snohomish. Trinity rode with three of her friends. I cannot not even begin to imagine driving 4 3-year-olds somehwere! Yikes! The report back was great! They jumped on hay, jumped into corn, saw some animals, and came home with a perfect preschooler size pumpkin! The teacher said it was a bit chilly, but fun was had by all. Only three of the kids napped upon returning to the school, Trinity of course was not one of them! The teacher said pictures were taken, so I hope to get a few!
Today, Friday, was Grandparents and Special Friends day at School. Unfortunately, Grandpa and Deb were not able to make it from Spokane. We hope they can next year. Grandma and Grandpa Cooper did attend. The kids put on a performance for all the guests. The preschoolers sang 4 songs. Jason was there doing his volunteer duty (more on that later) and said Trinity sang off and on. Grandpa got up close and took some pictures. Had we known this was her preschool debut Jason would have taken the video camera, oh well! Report back from Grandma was they played at recess with Trinity, had snack, then the teacher read a story. It sounds like the school really had a good morning planned to teach the parents about Soundview and they got a chance in the classroom.
Trinity tells Grandma she likes to play with the dump truck at recess. Today only boys were playing with it. I am not sure if she always plays with the boys then, or plays with it alone!
1 comment:
What fun! Is she a TomBoy like her momma, or a flirt? I'm so glad she enjoys preschool!
Post a Comment