Thursday, October 23, 2008

What a cutie!!

Finally!! I figured out how to do a little color in a black and white picture. About a year ago I got PhotoShop, and finally spent enough time on something to figure it out! I love my little cutie pie!

I have to share my very adult conversation I had with Trinity today. I am away on business and spoke to Trinity twice today. The second time she called me. It was one of the most grown up conversations I have had with her. It went like this:

T: "I am having so much fun with daddy. Are you having a good time at work?"
Then after we talked her closing line was: "Well, I should go now because daddy is making my dinner, bye bye" and she hangs up! She was so mature and grown up with the entire conversation. It was too cute!

No comments: