Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween! (Costume)

Wow! Halloween was a very long day and it ended with a very tired little girl! First, I must explain and tell some story about the costume! A couple months ago I started asking Trinity what she wanted to be for Halloween. It was different everyday. One Sunday, while walking the mall, we stopped in front of the DisneyStore to look at the costumes. She liked Snow White and said she would like that. I then set off on a journey to find a Snow White costume on E-bay. I wanted to find a good quality DisneyStore dress, and figured we could get a second use out of it when we eat with the Princesses at Disneyland. I think every other 2-4 year old little girl wanted to be Snow White, or there just wasn't many Snow White dresses out there. I went E-bay crazy! Even set it up to send alerts to my cell phone and while grocery shopping one day while on our lunch break drove Jason crazy as I had to stop and bid on a Snow White dress!

At this point I started throwing out subtle suggestions for other costumes, and with Belle she caught the bait! I finally found a great deal on a Belle dress that was worn once. It also came with the wand, crown, and flashy (literally!!!) shoes!

A couple weeks ago Trinity changed her mind again. I told her too bad, we already bought it. Her little mind started working and her (she had no help whatsoever!) conclusion was "I will have a wand, so I can turn myself into whatever princess I want!" And it was solved! (oh, and I was going to be turned into a Princess and Jason turned into a Prince, so we can dance with him!).

No comments: