Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hike in the Woods

The weather around here as been horrible this spring.  We have barely seen the sun at all.  Memorial Day weekend was no exception.  FINALLY, on Monday the sun made a short appearance and we took advantage of it!  There is a small County park down the street a bit with some hiking trails.  So, we piled in the car and got out of the house!

This trail was pretty cool and had signs by some of the different trees and plants. 
We had fun reading the signs and learning a bit about our surroundings!

Here is a nice picture of Trinity smiling for the camera!

And another one of her smiling, but forgetting to look at the camera!

And, of course, one of her acting silly!

I thought this slug was just huge!  It was hard to miss as we walked by!

This purple wild flowers were everywhere! I decided to play with my camera
a bit and get a nice picture of them.  I must say, I think I did pretty good!

No comments: