Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 5 - June 16

Wednesday started much like Tuesday! We had planned to do our Early Morning and do Toontown Madness, but instead opted to sleep in. Oh well! That is two trips we have missed ToonTown Madness, I guess not meant to be!


We headed to the park for the 8am opening. What a relief compared to the other two days. Not as crowded at all. We started with a visit with Alice and the Mad Hatter:


We next headed for FantasyLand. We walked on Mr. Toad, Snow White, and Pinocchio. Peter Pan was too long (never did ride it this trip). I think people did not realize they had changed the Early Morning due to the Grad Night, because Fantasyland was slow! We headed for Dumbo too!



Once Toontown Madness was over we headed in there to do Go-Go, since it had been closed the day before. We waited in a fairly short line for that. EarlierJason and I had picked up fastpasses for the Thunder Mountain Railroad. Here are some pictures of Trinity while she and I waited for Jason:



Next we went to Adventureland, hoping I would get an Indiana fastpass or single rider, nope, broke again! So, we did the Jungle Cruise and got lucky to find Jasmine and Aladdin waiting for us!



Next Trinithy and I shared a Dole Whip Float and we went to the Tiki show! I loved it! That is seriously been one of my favorite things to do at Disneyland, since I was a kid. Loved it! My first Dole Whip Float, and also loved it!!

I got a Restaurant.com $25 gift certificate for House of Blues for $3 before we left! We had lunch there today. We opted to sit outside, they moved an umbrella for us! Great food!

We planned for an afternoon at California Adventure to close down the park (closing at 6pm due to Grad Night). We headed to Bug's Land first and saw Chip and Dale!.


I love Bug's Land! I think it is a great place for kids! We did all the rides, except the Catepillar, since we had already done it.
The line for Tower of Terrow was short, so Jason and I took turns. We were wasting time for Aladdin.
Trinity and I found Sleeping Beauty:


Funny, in line in front of us was two teenage boy, by themselves, no sisters or anything. Each took their turn for a picture. I have never seen that before, but she was pretty!


We also saw Sully from Monsters Inc.



After I got off of Tower of Terror we went to the Monster's Inc ride. Great ride! We had fun.


We had preferred seating tickets for Aladdin and we got in line probably about 3pm. After getting in Jason went to the restroom, then I took Trinity. They give you a pass to get back in line. I kept telling Jason, we need the front row of the second section on the floor. And sure enough, dead center, first row of the second section.  Perfect seats!! I had heard it was the best place to see them fly, but forgot reading about the parade! Trinity was amazed!! What a great show. The Genie was hilarious!!! We laughed. Trinity even laughed, when she didn't really get what she was laughing at! The Genie really threw in humor for the adults!! I loved it!

When we got out the park was getting ready to close and Jason wanted a Chili Dog! So, we ate at the Hot Dog place in Hollywood Backlots, don't remember the name. I had the Italian hot dog. I was stuffed this day!

California Adventure closed at 6 pm, so we left and along with the crowd headed to Disneyland. We decided to catch the parade and call it good. We found alittle blue house with porch and two chairs on Main Street. Not sure what it is by, but great parade location! We had a great view! We were across from the Penny Arcade.  Here are a few pictures from the parade:


What a great day! I was bummed to have to go back and pack.


No comments: