Thursday, June 17, 2010

Last Day

Our last day we got packed and headed to Disneyland. They didn't open until 9am due to the Grad Night the night before. I had picked up a great idea from some message boards and we knew Princess Fantasy Faire opened at 9, so we headed there. Jason headed to get an Autopia FP. When we got to Princess Fantasy Faire we had to wait just a couple of minutes before it was our turn.

We got in there and first up was Belle. All Trinity could focus on was Princess Tiana! And she was last, so I felt bad for Belle and Ariel!

Belle was awesome!! Trinity actually has a Belle dress she wore last time we were at Disneyland that she wore to the Princess lunch. I think Belle is one of her favorite Princesses. She spent a lot of time with Trinity and had them take a picture of them hugging so on her fifth birthday she could look at it and remember Belle hugging her.


We next did some rides to waste time before the Coronation ceremony started. We walked on It's A Small World, no line. We did the carousel and tea cups. Trinity would always pretent like she was directing the music on It's A Small World.



The Coronation Ceremony was cute! First they taught the kids how to dance and be princes and princesses, and Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, and Snow White came out.  Trinity participated a bit, but really preferred to just watch.



Now, we almost left, until we overhead someone ask if they were coming back out. They come back out for pictures and autographs. Trinity and I got in line for Snow White and Jason stood in line for Cinderella. After we were done we ran over to Cinderella.



So, I think we ended up seeing every Princess possible?? Wow!!

We headed over to Autopia and decided to let Trinity get her face painted.


We said goodbye to Disneyland (for now) and headed to California Adventure.  On the way out we ran into the Queen of Hearts and White Rabbit.


We got Fastpasses for Screamin and found lunch at Moo Moo (?). They have great pizza! And we so needed a cold beer by this point!


Jason headed to use his fastpass, Trinity and I did Jumpin Jellyfish and she was dying to do the swings. So, we headed to the swings. Then I used my Screamin fastpass. Jason and I each took turns doing Grizzly one last time, and I ended up soaked, I think I was finally dry after getting off the plane at home!

We got an ice cream cone, as you can see Trinity, enjoyed it!!

And, here we are waiting for the bus back to the airport


WRAP UP

We had a great time! This was really our first family vacation, and overall the three of us seem to travel pretty well together! I was amazed how go-go-go Trinity was the entire time.  We took the time to smell the roses and enjoy, but also did some rushing and never stayed in a line longer than 45 minutes, so we planned well!  It will likely be a couple of years before we go back, so I look forward to the new adventures we have next time!

No comments: