Disneyland opened at 8 AM and we arrived shortly after that. We first did Buzz Light Year and Jason grabbed a FastPass for Autopia. Trinity and I did the Rockets in Tomorrowland and Jason went to do the Matterhorn. We had a 10:30 reservation at Goofy's Kitchen, and I dediced to test my luck and get in a 30 minute line at Pixie Hollow at about 9:15. I felt I had time. Jason found us in line after the Matterhorn. He hadn't been to Disneyland for several years and felt the ride was not as good as it had been. Trinity and I never made it on there this trip.
I love the little decorations around Pixie Hollow! Here are some pictures from Pixie Hollow:
As you can see, we saw SilverMist and Tinkerbell and Terrance. Last visit we saw Rosetta, so it was fun to see someone new. Silvermist was sweet, asked Trinity if she was a Tinker Fairy (she had on a Tinkerbell shirt!). Trinity was pretty excited to see Tink and Terrance. They pointed out there was three 'T' names, and Trinity kept repeating that all week! Tink said "I like your shirt" and Trinity ran up and yelled "You are on it"!! It was really cute! They were both great! One of our best character interactions. I will post a comparison later, but I think we saw Terrance later as the Mad Hatter!
After that we jumped on the Monorail with time to spare and headed over to Goofy's Kitchen. Here are some pictures with characters at Goofy's Kitchen:Brunch was great! We missed Jasmine, but ended up catching up with her and Aladdin later!
After Brunch we jumped back on the Monorail and used our Autopia Fast Pass. Okay, moment of panic. I went to take a picture of Jason and Trinity in the car, and my camera suddenly said I had no Memory Card. Umm, NO! I had bought a larger memory card before we left so I would not need to take the laptop to dump pictures. So, we did Autopia, Jason got off with whiplash! Trinity was laughing the entire time, and lauged harder the crazier she drove! We got on the train to go to the Haunted Mansion. I took the memory card out and put it back in and luckily all was okay! Thank goodness! Can you imagine!
We did the Haunted Mansion. What a difference 18 months makes with Trinity enjoying some rides. She was much better this time. I think it was also knowing what was coming, and she felt like she was introducing it to Jason for the first time, she felt cool!
After that, it was Pooh, AGAIN!! And Jasonand I wanted to try Splash Mountain. There was a 110 Minute Wait, YIKES!! And, no more fastpasses! So, we hit the Single Rider line! I waited about 20 minutes, he only waited about 10. We loved the Single Rider line!
While Jason took his turn, we saw Pooh and Tigger!
We also saw Braer Bear
At this point my cousin Shannon met us and spent the afternoon with us!
Next we went to Small World and Toontown. We grabbed a Fastpass for Roger Rabbit and headed to the Go Go Coaster. It broke down while we were in line. We walked through Mickey's House and saw the Scorcerer Mickey.

We had fun exploring ToonTown a bit too and rode Roger Rabbit.
After two long nights we decided to call it good for the day and find dinner. We had planned on ESPN Zone, but forgot it was the Lakers playoff night, and ESPN Zone was packed. We ate at Tortilla Joe's in Downtown Disney. Great place!! Jason did a flight of Tequila tasting and Trinity got a balloon flower:We caught some music and Trinity had a great time dancing!
Then it was back to the hotel and goodnight!




No comments:
Post a Comment