This blog is a story about the family of Jason, Marsha, and Trinity Moore. It is mainly about Trinity, our daughter. We hope our family and friends will be able to follow along as our family changes and I hope to have this for Trinity to some day read.
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Extended Family Fun!!
In late June my dad's family had an extended family get together. My aunt and her three kids were here from Wisconsin. Unfourtunately, my aunt and uncle from Arizona, cousin from Los Angeles, and cousin from Oregon could not make it. My dad, his siblings, their off spring, and my grandparents that were present gathered in the morning for a service of reflection and celebration. My father shared some moments from his time in the hospital for his stem cell transplant that brought tears to my eyes, at that time, of course T has to go potty, and I come back to reality. More extended cousins of my dad arrived for a large potluck lunch. My dad and grandpa fired up the BBQs and the fun began! We held this get together at the Edmonds City Park. I wish we could have all been there. Luckily we did see the other uncle and one of the cousins later on the Fourth of July. I saw the other cousin at Disneyland, and hope to see the other aunt soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment